SuperATV's GDP 6" Portal Gear Lift gives you a lift and a gear reduction in one box. Get the clearance to run bigger tires and the torque you need to turn them. The lift and gear reduction are in the hub which means they maintain suspension geometry and reduce drivetrain stress. Customize by choosing between a 30% or 45% gear reduction and selecting a cast or billet aluminum housing. GDP portals are truly Geared for All.
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- 9310 alloy billet steel precision ground gears are cool and quiet
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- No Leak Bearings and Seals
- Universal Hub Fits All Major bolt patterns
- Comes complete with all hardware, backing plates, brakes lines and instructions
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Our Warranty Policy
SuperATV offers the premium product on the market and extends the industry's best warranty to go with it. Please reference the product's web page warranty description to identify the length of warranty coverage and any applicable conditions of warranty for your product.How to make a warranty claim?
Before sending anything to SuperATV, please click below to fill out and submit the warranty form
Please note: All SuperATV products are warrantied to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase required for all Warranty claims.
Items must be returned within 30 days from warranty form submission (contact the Returns/Warranty Department if an extension is needed).
Customer is responsible for shipping item back to SuperATV and is responsible for tracking information. Please keep until a SuperATV team member has contacted you.Click here
for full warranty information.