This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Sparks Racing has been at the forefront of the ATV performance market for over 30 years, winning countless championships in all types of ATV racing. Sparks Racing founder, Curtis Sparks, built their reputation from years of racing, hard work, and dedication. Their company was started in a small shop in Lamont, CA and has grown into a world renowned manufacturer of ATV & UTV performance products. All of the people at Sparks Racing have been involved in racing or motorsports competition in one way or another, so they all share the same need for speed their customers have! Sparks Racing joined the UTV market in 2012 and is dedicated to producing quality and high performance parts for their customers.
The Sparks Racing X6 Stainless Steel Exhaust system is the ideal exhaust system for any application because of the power gains it produces through the entire power curve. Countless hours have been spent testing on the dyno, on the track with Pro-level drivers, and in the dunes to insure the most performance possible out of our exhaust system. Sparks Racing has been at the forefront of ATV performance for over 30 years, and we applied those same principals to our RZR 900 system which has allowed us to reach industry leading performance results. Our complete exhaust system is designed to meet the demands of enthusiasts and racers everywhere. From the deserts of Baja to the dunes, this exhaust system offers what you're looking for. When driving a UTV, no one wants to have an exhaust system that overwhelms the cab with noise. Our exhaust for the 900 XP gives you the performance you want with a sound you'll love. Features:
- 100% made in the USA in our in-house exhaust manufacturing facility
- High grade 304 stainless tube construction for exceptional looks, durability, and performance
- 6061-T6 muffler components which keeps weight down while retaining durability
- 6lbs lighter than stock system
- Mufflers are available in an array of colors
- Includes spark arrestors and accepts quiet inserts
- 2 piece head pipe design and Exceptional fit-and-finish make for a hassle-free installation
- Comes with any hardware needed for installation and detailed installation, tuning, and exhaust system care instructions
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary
Ranger RZR XP 900
|Ranger RZR XP 900
1. Express Warranty. This limited warranty applies to exhaust systems only. There's no implied or expressed warranty associated with any other Sparks Racing product. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty and in lieu of any other (if any) express warranties, Sparks Racing warrants that under normal use and service, on the date of acquisition as shown on Your receipt or similar proof of payment and for the next 365 days, that the product purchased will free from defects in material and workmanship. As to any defects discovered after the Warranty Period, there is no warranty or condition of any kind. Purchaser is not rely upon any representation, statement, or other assertion with respect to nature or quality of products and acknowledges all products are for off-road use only.
This Limited Warranty does not cover, and no warranty of any kind is provided with respect to any subjective or aesthetic aspects of the product. The express warranty stated above is the only express warranty made to You and is provided in lieu of all other express or implied warranties and conditions (except for any non-disclaimable implied warranties that exist), including any created by any other documentation or packaging. No information or suggestions (oral or in a record) given by Sparks Racing, its agents, affiliates or suppliers or its or their employees or agents, shall create a warranty or condition or expand the scope of this Limited Warranty.
2. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. Subject to applicable law and the following, and provided that You return the Sparks Racing Product to Your place of acquisition (or, if that place will not accept the return, to Sparks Racing) with a copy of Your receipt or other bona fide proof of payment during the Warranty Period, Sparks Racing will, at its option and as Your exclusive remedy for breach of this Limited Warranty and any implied warranties:
Repair or replace all or part of the defective Product.
The above remedy is subject to the following:
Any repaired or replaced Product will be new or refurbished or serviceably used, comparable in function and performance to the original Product; Any Product repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or 30 days from the date of shipment of the item back to You, whichever is longer. Costs associated with transport (including packaging) for warranty service shall be at Your expense; and Sparks Racing does not provide any warranties regarding any other services provided under this Limited Warranty and disclaims all duties (if any) of workmanlike effort or of lack of negligence regarding such services.