The RW-9 Compression sock is the only FIA approved compression sock on the market. It uses a seamless construction that delivers Class 1 compression force. This graduate compression force uses the same principles used in action sports. The RW-9 sock exerts maximum pressure at the ankle and then decreases going upwards towards the calf, to facilitate the upward return of blood circulation. This compression force is proven to minimize muscle fatigue to improve driver comfort and focus. Available in black or white.Features:
- Only FIA approved Compression sock available
- Seamless and Stretchable in key areas for mobility
- Perforated for in key areas for breathability
- X Cool Silver draws heat from the body surface to cool the driver
- Minimal external seams increase driver comfort
- Available in white or black
Other Part Numbers:
Two race drivers who shared the same passion for motorsport founded Sparco in 1977. More than twenty years later, Sparco's ambition for producing the safest driving suit possible, is still the number one priority for the company.
Thousands of professional and amateur racing drivers rely on Sparco every year to protect them in the unfriendliest environment, the cockpit of a racecar. At speeds of more than 200 mph, and temperatures above 120 degrees, a driver must be 100% confident in their safety equipment. Therefore, the world's top professional drivers choose Sparco, more than any other brand.