The Formula RB-8 is an all-new driving shoe for 2016. The Formula RB-8 was developed using feedback from Sparco's professional drivers. This development program created some unique features for the new shoe. The Formula RB-8 has the next generation sole made in pure lightweight rubber which enhances the pedal feel and is also anti-static, fuel and oil resistant. The mid-boot design features a full ultra-soft calf skin leather upper with perforated vents. The upper has a Velcro strap closure and Speed Laces for better support and adjustability (standard laces also included).Another unique feature of the Formula RB-8 is the Achilles stretch panel for improved mobility and comfort. The Formula RB-8 has a pre-formed anatomic insole. The Formula RB-8 is FIA approved.Features:
- Pre-formed anatomic insole
- Achilles stretch panel for mobility and comfort
- Anatomic pre-shaped latex insole with Memory Foam characteristics
- Balance point at the heel for improved comfort while driving
- Speed Laces and Standard Laces included
- Available in the following color combinations: Black and Silver, Silver and Black, White and Black or White and Blue
- FIA approved
Two race drivers who shared the same passion for motorsport founded Sparco in 1977. More than twenty years later, Sparco's ambition for producing the safest driving suit possible, is still the number one priority for the company.
Thousands of professional and amateur racing drivers rely on Sparco every year to protect them in the unfriendliest environment, the cockpit of a racecar. At speeds of more than 200 mph, and temperatures above 120 degrees, a driver must be 100% confident in their safety equipment. Therefore, the world's top professional drivers choose Sparco, more than any other brand.