Sparco Ice Nomex Crew Socks are available in black or white in sizes from S to XL for guaranteed fitment. All Sparco Ice Nomex socks are treated with Sparco X-Cool Silver which draws heat from the body surface to cool the driver. In addition to cooling the driver, X-Cool Silver treatment has an anti-bacterial effect and a pleasant menthol fragrance.Features:
- Perforated knit in key areas for breathability
- Designed for comfort in a driving position
- Minimal external seams increase driver comfort
- X Cool Silver draws heat from the body surface to cool the driver
- X Cool Silver has anti-bacterial effect
- Available in white or black
Other Part Numbers:
Two race drivers who shared the same passion for motorsport founded Sparco in 1977. More than twenty years later, Sparco's ambition for producing the safest driving suit possible, is still the number one priority for the company.
Thousands of professional and amateur racing drivers rely on Sparco every year to protect them in the unfriendliest environment, the cockpit of a racecar. At speeds of more than 200 mph, and temperatures above 120 degrees, a driver must be 100% confident in their safety equipment. Therefore, the world's top professional drivers choose Sparco, more than any other brand.