Rockford Fosgate's PM marine grade standard takes into account the devastating effects of the outdoor environment and takes extreme measures to ensure optimum performance.
The PM2652W-B is a black 6.5" true marine grade speaker loaded into a sealed, UV inhibitor infused, high density poly-ethylene enclosure which features an automotive grade paint and clear coat finish. The speaker features a 6.5" woofer and 1" bridge mounted tweeter in its own high density poly-ethylene enclosure and protected by a stainless steel grille. The speaker system comes with a surface mount bracket that is also compatible with most Malibu wing style tower assemblies and all hardware is chrome plated or stainless steel. Security Torx hardware prevents theft while an included safety lanyard protects from loss or damage in the event the set screw assembly loosens over time. An optional tubular style mounting clamp assembly is also available (PM-CL1B) and can accommodate tube sizes from 1.5" to 2.75". Both surface and tubular clamp mounting configurations allow the speaker to rotate up to 359 degrees letting you direct the sound where you want it to go.
The PM2652W-B is a Punch 6.5" 2-way wakeboard tower speaker enclosure featuring marine grade weather proofing technologies. Supplied in all black with a stainless steel sport grille.
All Rockford Fosgate orders over $750 qualify for Free Shipping!
- True Marine Grade compliance
- High density poly?ethylene enclosure with UV inhibitors
- Cast aluminum mounting hardware adjusts from 1-1/2" to 2-3/4" bar size
- Near 360? rotational mounting capability for unlimited flexibility
- Includes safety lanyard
- Direct Malibu mount (where applicable)
- Comes loaded with PM2652B Marine Speakers
- Available in black or white
- 2 Year Warranty
Rockford Corporation offers a limited warranty on Rockford Fosgate products:Length of Warranty
What is Covered
- All Speakers – 1 Year
- Signal Processors – 1 Year
- PRIME Amplifiers – 1 Year
- PUNCH Amplifiers – 1 Year
- POWER Amplifiers – 2 Years
- Any Factory Refurbished Product – 90 days (receipt required)
This warranty applies only to Rockford Fosgate products sold to consumers by Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealers in the United States of America or its possessions. Product purchased by consumers from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer in another country are covered only by that country's Distributor and not by Rockford Corporation.Who is Covered
This warranty covers only the original purchaser of Rockford product purchased from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer in the United States. In order to receive service, the purchaser must provide Rockford with a copy of the receipt stating the customer name, dealer name, product purchased and date of purchase. Products found to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced (with a product deemed to be equivalent) at Rockford's discretion.What is Not Covered
1. Damage caused by accident, abuse, improper operations, water, theft2. Any cost or expense related to the removal or reinstallation of product3. Service performed by anyone other than Rockford or an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Service Center4. Any product which has had the serial number defaced, altered, or removed5. Subsequent damage to other components6. Any product purchased outside the U.S.7. Any product not purchased from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate DealerLimit on Implied Warranties
Any implied warranties including warranties of fitness for use and merchantability are limited in duration to the period of the express warranty set forth above. Some states do not allow limitations on the length of an implied warranty, so this limitation may not apply. No person is authorized to assume for Rockford Fosgate any other liability in connection with the sale of the product.How to Obtain Service
Please call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.EU Warranty
This product meets the current EU warranty requirements, see your Authorized dealer for details.Warranty Outside the USA
The above warranty information is for residents located within the United States of America. For warranty and service information outside the USA, please select the Authorized World Wide Distributor for your country as details vary by country.