The One-S from OMP is a lightweight, mid-cut Nomex®-lined boot with a smooth leather exterior. Soft bellows behind the Achilles tendon area increases ankle mobility, while a Velcro strap keeps the shoe securely in place. The sole features a new 4-layer design for comfort with excellent pedal feel.
OMP One-S shoes were worn by winners of the 24 Hours of Le Mans and 24 Hours of Daytona; champions in IMSA and Indy Lights; and winners of IndyCar, World Rallycross, and World Rally Championship rounds. These weren't custom-made or "special-edition" shoes. They were the same One-S shoes you can buy directly from Vivid Racing!
Available in Black, Blue, or Red (all with white trim), or White with black trim. All colors have black lining, sole, and rear bellows. European sizes 37 through 48. FIA 8856-2000 homologated as well as SFI 3.3/5 for auto racing.Features
- High quality and Resistant Sole
- Ultralight with Inner Reinforcement
- One Piece Leather Only Construction For Maximum Comfort
- Homologation: FIA 8856-2000
- SFI 3.3/5
- For any questions please contact a Vivid Racing Performance Specialist
- Pictures Used For Marketing Purposes Only, Actual Product May Vary
- Click HERE For OMP's Shoe Fitment Guide