LP9 Sport is perfect for enthusiasts that want the look and features of our successful LP9, but with a little less output intensity and price. The Sport model still includes all of the technology that makes the LP9 series so popular, from Direct Ducted Cooling - that keeps your light cool under stress - to the Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT), which produces an incredible 200 degree spread of usable light.
The LP9 Sport utilizes 9 forward projecting LEDS to produce 6,500 Lumens at 61 watts, and 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 2,280 lumens at 24 watts. The housing was designed to provide exceptional heat dispersion by using Direct Ducted Cooling, which allows air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear.As with all of our LED offerings, this light features uService technology - allowing customers to change the lens pattern and color depending on driving conditions, or simply when they want to refresh the lens.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 6,500 Utilizing 9 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 61W / 4.6A
- IPT Lumens: 2,280 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 24W / 1.8A
- Dimensions: 8 Inch Diameter/ 3.25 Inch Depth
- Weight: 6.5lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- All Baja Design products require a minimmum 1 week assembly time before shipment.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime: COMPLETE PURCHASE PROTECTION
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use:
- Warranties on our products vary by product and/or by industry, as listed below. All warranty returns require a Return Authorization form as described above.
- Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also note the exceptions below for third-party products.
- Warranty periods start on the shipment date.
- For all warranty returns, we will pay the freight costs on the condition that you return the defective product within 90 days of delivery; otherwise, the product must be returned to us with freight prepaid by you. At our option and as the exclusive remedy, we will repair or replace the product in question, or issue credit. If an identical product is no longer available, we may replace with a similar product of comparable value.
This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off Road:
- Warranty Period: 5 years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
This covers lights bars and auxiliary lights.
- Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
This covers brackets, wiring harnesses, dual sport kits, enduro kits, motorcycle accessories such as taillights, turn signals, brake switches, handlebar switches batteries, etc.
- Pass-Through Warranty: We resell, and are not the manufacturer of, certain third-party products including those listed above. We make no express or implied warranties on third-party products and the warranty coverages above do not apply to these products. We will, however, pass through all warranties offered by the manufacturer, who has sole responsibility for processing warranty claims and returns. In all cases, unless otherwise agreed by the manufacturer, you must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
- Exceptions: NiCad DSK batteries carry a 90-day warranty, and dual sport kit switches carry a 1-year warranty.