Rigid light covers are the perfect solution for style and function. Give your vehicle a unique look while also protecting your investment. These light covers are made from a durable polycarbonate plastic that offers an extra layer of protection for the lens of your LED light. These covers snap on and off, so swapping them out is simple and easy. They are also perfect for states that require covers on accessory lights.
- Easy to Snap On and Off
- Polycarbonate Plastic
- Extra Layer of Protection
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Size: 6.0 Inch
- Series: E-Series Pro
- Color: White
Other Part Numbers:
Rigid Industries #rig106963
Who is Rigid?
Rigid is an aftermarket company that specializes in creating lighting solutions for various automotive applications. The company started back in 2006 and introduced the first LED light bar used for offroading. It was a huge success that it has revolutionized the LED lighting industry and shaped it the way it is today. Rigid is now recognized as one of the leading companies when it comes to LED lighting and has been well received by many enthusiasts worldwide.
A Better Way to Light Up Your Way
The company was able to develop an ingenious way wherein they could effectively control the light output which helps focus the light better and improve its efficiency. This is good especially during times where visibility is critical for the drivers.
Not Just for Offroading Anymore
The company has since expanded from offering their products for offroad use. They now cater to other industries as well such as marine, agriculture, power sports, construction, and the community service department that includes both the police and fire rescue. Their product effectiveness has made them the brand of choice of people who require better lighting for their vehicles.
Purchase Rigid Industries at Vivid Racing
If you are in search of a quality lighting product for your vehicle then Rigid Industries is the brand for you. As the pioneers of LED Bar technology, they are still continuously improving their products to meet their customer’s demands. This also allows them to keep up with the changing trends in the automotive industry. Visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that would fit your specific needs.
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
RIGID warrants that its Products will be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the exclusions, exceptions and any other limitations enumerated in this Warranty Policy.Exclusions.
Product(s) may be excluded from this Warranty Policy, with any pending Claims rejected, in whole or in part, if RIGID determines that there is evidence of any one or more of the following:
- Negligence. Negligence may include improper installation and/or improper use.
- Abuse. Abuse may include wrecklessness, exposure to excessive road hazards and/or damage beyond the limits of normal wear and tear.
- Unauthorized Repair. Unauthorized repair includes any repair, service, or modification not performed by RIGID.
- Seal Tampering. Seal tampering means any removal of the bezel, removal of any bezel screws and/or any other actions with compromise the integrity of the water‐tight seal.
- Damaged Packaging. Damage to Product packaging is not covered by this Warranty Policy.
- Unauthorized Transfer. Unauthorized transfer may include theft, improper possession or any other transfer of title, ownership or possession without adequate proof of purchase or chain of title.
A shortened warranty period extends to the Products, in whole or in part, as indicated:
- 10‐Year Warranty. All Products in the Radiance product line, including light bars and pods.
- 5‐Year Warranty. All Products used in commercial and/or industrial applications, including, without limitation, manufacturing, mining, agriculture, processes using heavy chemicals, or applications subjected to high vibration.
- 3‐Year Warranty. All Truck‐Lite® brand headlights.
- 2‐Year Warranty. All accessories (except flashlight accessories), all covers, all mounts, all kits (except that lights included in a kit are not subject to this exception), and all other items offered as part of a closeout or discontinued sale.
- 1‐Year Warranty. All powder coat finishes and cosmetic coatings, all Products in the UWL (Under Water/Wake Flame) product line, all interior dome lights, all flashlights & flashlight accessories, all Products in the Reflect product line (except that the light engine and mirror are not subject to this exception), and the GPS module in all Products in the Adapt product line.
- No Warranty. All mirrors incorporated into the Reflect product line. All Products in the Capture product line that have not been registered by the End User after purchase.
RIGID does not warrant, and claims no liability for any charges incurred by any Purchasing Entity relating to installation, repair or removal of Products.Transferability.
Any warranty provided under this Warranty Policy is non‐transferable.Modification.
This Warranty Policy may be subject to change without notice.