Your bicycle is more than just a frame, tires, handlebars and pedals. You live for what might be around that next turn, that burn in your legs as you climb a rocky trail and that freefall feeling you get as you descend a long hill. Your bike is not just a hobby; it is a gateway to the outdoors and your faithful companion in the wild. It was with this idea in mind that the CURT tray-style bike rack was built. The CURT hitch-mounted tray-style bike rack promotes your biking experience unlike any other because of its unique, three-point support system. It is made to be easier to use and keep bikes more secure, holding them at three points of contact. Instead of hanging the bike by its crossbar, the loop-like tray-style cradles hole the bike's wheels, keeping it secure on each end. The third point is an adjustable, ratcheting arm that moves up and down and locks over the crossbar, keeping the entire bike firmly held in place. Both the tray-style cradles and the vertical ratcheting arm are highly adjustable and can fit virtually any size bike, from a giant adult mountain bike to a single-gear kids' bike. CURT tray-style bike racks are not your average ten-speed. In fact, they are packed with features to truly make it all about the ride. They feature a hitch-mounted design to work with your vehicle's trailer hitch, and they come with a tilt-away feature to allow the entire rack to tilt away from the vehicle. This makes it easy to open a hatchback door or trunk and access the rear cargo area. Tray-style bike racks also feature a foldable, adjustable frame and an anti-wobble shank. Whether the road ahead is the winding course of your own personal Tour de France or the twists and turns of the forest trail, the CURT tray-style bike rack is coated in a durable powder coat finish to prevent rust and ensure a long life. This model fits 2" receiver tubes and holds two or four bikes with the extension.
- Tray-style cradles provide three points of contact to keep bikes fully secure
- Ratcheting arms lock down onto the frames and will not loosen during travel
- Key-operated ratchets also deter theft while the vehicle is left unattended
- Highly adjustable cradles easily accommodate various bike sizes and styles
- Padded arms protect the bike frames from nicks and scratches
- Tray-style design allows for easy loading and unloading of bikes
- Fits trailer hitches with 2" receiver tube openings
- Securely holds up to four bikes with a max weight capacity of 180 lbs.
- Threaded anti-wobble shank prevents bikes from swaying during travel
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Sides fold up when not in use for compact storage
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Do not install on a trailer or other towed vehicle
CURT MANUFACTURING, LLC ("CURT") provides limited lifetime warranty coverage against defects in factory workmanship and materials for CURT® products ("Products") sold by authorized CURT dealers for use by retail (end use) consumers. This Limited Warranty is provided only to the original Product consumer, and applies only to the original installation. This Limited Warranty is not transferable and does not extend or apply to anyone else. For consumers in the U.S.: this Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you also may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This Limited Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by CURT, and all other warranties and conditions are excluded and disclaimed. UNDER THE LAW OF CERTAIN STATES, THERE MAY BE NO IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES FROM CURT APPLICABLE TO YOUR PRODUCT, AND ALL IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED WHERE ALLOWED BY LAW. If implied warranties are imposed under any applicable state law, all such implied warranties are limited to the duration of the applicable provisions of this Limited Warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Each of the warranty coverage periods runs from the date of purchase of the Product (proof of purchase is required) and applies only to warranted defects that first occur and are reported to CURT within the applicable warranty period. CURT retains the right to determine to its reasonable satisfaction whether any claimed defect is covered by this Limited Warranty.
Certain items are excluded from Limited Warranty coverage by CURT, and this Limited Warranty coverage does not apply to:
View Full Warranty Information Here
- Wear and tear from normal use,including damage from road debris
- Improper product selection,application, installation or maintenance
- Modifications, including the attachmentof other hardware or components
- Misuse, abuse, overloading, impropertrailering or hauling, accident
- Corrosion or damage due to environmental condition