CURT cargo bags are the ideal way to keep your belongings well protected from water, dirt, road grime and even wind damage, all while being easy to manage and perfectly fitted for a CURT cargo carrier or roof basket. Unlike other cargo bags that use a thin vinyl material, our cargo bags are made from a thick UV-resistant vinyl and have welded seams to be highly water-resistant. Thick, 1" wide polypropylene straps keep the bag firmly attached to the carrier and ensure your belongings will not jostle around. This CURT cargo bag comes with a heavy-duty zipper that wraps 1/2 way around the bag and hook-and-loop flaps to keep the zipper completely covered and the inside of the bag dry. For a little extra security, the zippers are able to be joined together and feature large holes to accept a padlock. This particular CURT cargo bag offers 13.5 cu. ft. of storage area and is a perfect fit for the CURT roof-mounted cargo basket. All of our cargo bags are easy to fold up for compact storage and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Keeps cargo protected from water, dirt, wind damage and more
- Fits into CURT roof rack cargo carrier #18115
- Made from thick, 500 x 500-denier, UV-resistant vinyl
- Features welded seams to be highly weather-resistant
- Zip closure with hook-and-loop flap helps keep the inside dry
- Zippers feature large holes to accept a padlock
- Tiedown straps securely attach to cargo carrier frame
- Easily folds up for compact storage
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
CURT MANUFACTURING, LLC ("CURT") provides limited lifetime warranty coverage against defects in factory workmanship and materials for CURT® products ("Products") sold by authorized CURT dealers for use by retail (end use) consumers. This Limited Warranty is provided only to the original Product consumer, and applies only to the original installation. This Limited Warranty is not transferable and does not extend or apply to anyone else. For consumers in the U.S.: this Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you also may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This Limited Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by CURT, and all other warranties and conditions are excluded and disclaimed. UNDER THE LAW OF CERTAIN STATES, THERE MAY BE NO IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES FROM CURT APPLICABLE TO YOUR PRODUCT, AND ALL IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED WHERE ALLOWED BY LAW. If implied warranties are imposed under any applicable state law, all such implied warranties are limited to the duration of the applicable provisions of this Limited Warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Each of the warranty coverage periods runs from the date of purchase of the Product (proof of purchase is required) and applies only to warranted defects that first occur and are reported to CURT within the applicable warranty period. CURT retains the right to determine to its reasonable satisfaction whether any claimed defect is covered by this Limited Warranty.
Certain items are excluded from Limited Warranty coverage by CURT, and this Limited Warranty coverage does not apply to:
View Full Warranty Information Here
- Wear and tear from normal use,including damage from road debris
- Improper product selection,application, installation or maintenance
- Modifications, including the attachmentof other hardware or components
- Misuse, abuse, overloading, impropertrailering or hauling, accident
- Corrosion or damage due to environmental condition