Whether you are an avid mountain biker or a casual rider, you will want CURT along for the ride. CURT bike racks offer both versatility and quality and are available in several different styles to fit your needs. CURT standard hitch-mounted bike racks are anything but average. They feature an adjustable shank to fit either a 1-1/4" or 2" receiver and allow use on most trailer hitch classes. Our standard bike racks also come with several useful features, including an anti-wobble shank to reduce noise and keep bikes more secure, and a compact design for easy storage. They feature adjustable arms to accommodate various bike heights and styles, and the arms can be folded down, when not in use, to remain out of the way. The tilt-down design built into our standard bike racks allows you easier access to the rear of your vehicle whenever necessary. This particular CURT standard bike rack is able to hold up to two bikes and features a maximum load limit of 90 lbs. To protect it against the elements and the trail ahead, this bike rack comes with a durable black powder coat finish.
- Adapter sleeve allows mounting on either 1-1/4" or 2" receiver tube
- Securely holds up to two bikes with a max weight capacity of 90 lbs.
- Adjustable rubber cradles will not scratch bike frames
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Arms fold down when not in use for compact storage
- Threaded anti-wobble shank helps prevent bikes from swaying during travel
- Bolt-together post can be disconnected for compact storage
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Use of a support strap is required with 1-1/4" receiver tubes
- Do not install on a trailer or other towed vehicle
CURT MANUFACTURING, LLC ("CURT") provides limited lifetime warranty coverage against defects in factory workmanship and materials for CURT® products ("Products") sold by authorized CURT dealers for use by retail (end use) consumers. This Limited Warranty is provided only to the original Product consumer, and applies only to the original installation. This Limited Warranty is not transferable and does not extend or apply to anyone else. For consumers in the U.S.: this Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you also may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This Limited Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by CURT, and all other warranties and conditions are excluded and disclaimed. UNDER THE LAW OF CERTAIN STATES, THERE MAY BE NO IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES FROM CURT APPLICABLE TO YOUR PRODUCT, AND ALL IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED WHERE ALLOWED BY LAW. If implied warranties are imposed under any applicable state law, all such implied warranties are limited to the duration of the applicable provisions of this Limited Warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Each of the warranty coverage periods runs from the date of purchase of the Product (proof of purchase is required) and applies only to warranted defects that first occur and are reported to CURT within the applicable warranty period. CURT retains the right to determine to its reasonable satisfaction whether any claimed defect is covered by this Limited Warranty.
Certain items are excluded from Limited Warranty coverage by CURT, and this Limited Warranty coverage does not apply to:
View Full Warranty Information Here
- Wear and tear from normal use,including damage from road debris
- Improper product selection,application, installation or maintenance
- Modifications, including the attachmentof other hardware or components
- Misuse, abuse, overloading, impropertrailering or hauling, accident
- Corrosion or damage due to environmental condition