Camping on the lake shore, hunting in the Northwoods, biking down a mountain trail -- wherever you are headed this weekend and whichever toys you want to bring along for the ride, you can Bring It with CURT cargo management products. From our expanding line of bike racks to our new and improved cargo straps, we offer cargo management solutions to fit your unique lifestyle. The CURT clamp-on bike rack mounts onto a 2" x 2" ball mount shank by clamping over the top of it. This makes installation quick and simple and allows for full use of the hitch for towing a trailer. The clamp-on bike rack can hold up to three bikes at a time and features adjustable rubber cradles to prevent scratching the bike frames.
- Clamps onto a 2" x 2" ball mount shank (ball mount not included)
- Securely holds up to three bikes with a max weight capacity of 135 lbs.
- Adjustable rubber cradles will not scratch bike frames
- Easily accessible release handle allows for fast installation and removal
- Arms fold down when not in use for compact storage
- Built-in reflectors for added safety
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Use of the included support strap is required
- Do not install on a trailer or other towed vehicle
- Ball mount not included
CURT MANUFACTURING, LLC ("CURT") provides limited lifetime warranty coverage against defects in factory workmanship and materials for CURT® products ("Products") sold by authorized CURT dealers for use by retail (end use) consumers. This Limited Warranty is provided only to the original Product consumer, and applies only to the original installation. This Limited Warranty is not transferable and does not extend or apply to anyone else. For consumers in the U.S.: this Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you also may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This Limited Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by CURT, and all other warranties and conditions are excluded and disclaimed. UNDER THE LAW OF CERTAIN STATES, THERE MAY BE NO IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES FROM CURT APPLICABLE TO YOUR PRODUCT, AND ALL IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED WHERE ALLOWED BY LAW. If implied warranties are imposed under any applicable state law, all such implied warranties are limited to the duration of the applicable provisions of this Limited Warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Each of the warranty coverage periods runs from the date of purchase of the Product (proof of purchase is required) and applies only to warranted defects that first occur and are reported to CURT within the applicable warranty period. CURT retains the right to determine to its reasonable satisfaction whether any claimed defect is covered by this Limited Warranty.
Certain items are excluded from Limited Warranty coverage by CURT, and this Limited Warranty coverage does not apply to:
View Full Warranty Information Here
- Wear and tear from normal use,including damage from road debris
- Improper product selection,application, installation or maintenance
- Modifications, including the attachmentof other hardware or components
- Misuse, abuse, overloading, impropertrailering or hauling, accident
- Corrosion or damage due to environmental condition