- Heavy-duty 1.5" (3.8 cm) diameter steel-tube construction.
- Inside and outside anti-corrosion coating with durable powder coat finish.
- Provides additional protection for vehicle's front corners.
- Requires Front Trail Bumper for installation (not compatible with the Front Rancher Bumper).
- Sold in pairs.
- OEM Parts do not always ship the same day.
- Some parts must be ordered from the manufacture and then will ship out to you.
- This can take anywhere from 3-6 days.
- Once an order is placed for an OEM part and confirmed, items cannot be cancelled and are subject to our Shipping and Returns policies which include a cancellation or restocking fee.
- If you are in need of a particular product for immediate shipping, please contact our sales team to check live stock.
Our story was sparked when Canadian inventor Joseph-Armand Bombardier created the world's first tracked snow vehicle, the 1937 B7 snowmobile.
In 2003, Can-Am Off-Road launched its first modern, dedicated off-road vehicle to acclaim. Leading engineering, strong reliability, proven racing success, and exclusive Rotax engine lineup mean our journeys together will continue far beyond 2020.