Perfect integration with the vehicle thanks to factory-designed mounting locations. Eleven-speaker audio system delivers a loud and clean sound for your listening enjoyment.
- Bluetooth 5? equipped 400W RMS / 800W peak Audio System by MTX.
- Designed to be Can-Am-tough in the most demanding riding conditions.
- Includes front-dashboard and rear-roll-cage mounted stereo speakers and head unit with an integrated 6.5" (16.5 cm) subwoofer.
- Add the Electronic Device Holder to securely hold your Bluetooth device ready to play your favorite tunes.
- OEM Parts do not always ship the same day.
- Some parts must be ordered from the manufacture and then will ship out to you.
- This can take anywhere from 3-6 days.
- Once an order is placed for an OEM part and confirmed, items cannot be cancelled and are subject to our Shipping and Returns policies which include a cancellation or restocking fee.
- If you are in need of a particular product for immediate shipping, please contact our sales team to check live stock.
Our story was sparked when Canadian inventor Joseph-Armand Bombardier created the world's first tracked snow vehicle, the 1937 B7 snowmobile.
In 2003, Can-Am Off-Road launched its first modern, dedicated off-road vehicle to acclaim. Leading engineering, strong reliability, proven racing success, and exclusive Rotax engine lineup mean our journeys together will continue far beyond 2020.