For those who tower above the average driver in height and performance, the VENOM series racing seats are the perfect fit. As the tallest seat in BRAUM's lineup, the VENOM series seats offer BRAUM's typical combination of style, support, and comfort, but in a form factor well suited for the 5'10" and above crowd. But make no mistake-the seats' long shoulder bolsters are designed to accommodate shorter drivers as well; along with gentle thigh bolsters, they provide the perfect balance between the support you demand at the track and the comfort you need on the street. A powder coated high-strength tubular frame keeps you locked firmly in place while the injection molded foam, with its goldilocks-firm cushioning, provides the comfort you need for your long commute. The handlebar-type reclining mechanism allows for OEM-like, quick and easy reclining for the perfect seating angle. Choose between sleek and luxurious black leatherette or high friction and breathable cloth, perfect for staying cool and firmly seated at the track.Features:
- Strong, lightweight steel tubular frame
- Injection molded foam
- Choose from Leatherette or Suede
- Handle-type reclining mechanism
- Leatherette option comes with faux carbon fiber fabric backing
- Bottom mount style (will need vehicle-specific seat brackets)
- Comes with two seats and dual lock sliders for front-back adjustment
- 23 lbs. (without bracket or sliders)
- Fits up to 38" waist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Pricing is for Pair of seats
- Pictures are used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary
- BRAUM does not guarantee the size fitment for any seats, harnesses and/or universal products due to varied vehicle interior dimensions and configurations. Please use the product dimensions provided to compare with your existing layout to determine fitment. BRAUM will not be held liable for incorrect assessments regarding fitment.
Here at BRAUM Racing we stand behind our products. That's why we offer a limited lifetime warranty on structural defects for all BRAUM seats, seat brackets, harnesses, and harness bars. BRAUM Racing warrants to the original purchaser, that all of its products will be free from defects in workmanship for the lifetime of the product. All products returned due to warranty, must have prior authorization from BRAUM Racing and proof of original purchase. This warranty does not cover freight charges that may be incurred. BRAUM Racing will either repair or replace, at our discretion, any parts found defective during the warranty period. The warranty does not cover products subjected to the following: accidents of any kind, negligence, alterations, regular wear and tear, abuse, improper installation, or high stress driving. Automobile racing, off road driving, and other forms of motor sports are very dangerous and products are subject to failure when exposed to the high stress involved. No warranty or representation is made to these products ability to protect the user from injury or death; the user expressly assumes any and all such risk. This warranty does not cover physical damage on products caused by negligence, abuse, regular wear and tear, or improper use or installation. Replacement parts for physical damage may be offered by BRAUM Racing at an additional charge.