Finding a seat suitable for dual-duty use-track and street-is not an easy thing to accomplish. The seat needs to have enough bolstering to hold you in place during the most gruesome cornering, while still allowing you to enter and exit your vehicle without too much trouble. Fixed bucket seats are great for racing, allowing for almost no flex and glove-like fitment, but the ability to recline your seat is crucial for street use. Enter the S8 series racing seats. They are tied with our ADVAN Series for the highest and most aggressive bolstering in our lineup, but are only offered in high-friction cloth: jacquard fabric with suede accents. These features make the S8 series seats the most suitable of our reclining seats for track use. Suede and jacquard fabric offer an unparalleled amount of friction to prevent sliding around your seat during hard cornering. They are also extremely comfortable and soft to the touch. The S8 series racing seats are made with a high strength tubular steel frame and cushioned with injection molded foam, which contours to your body's specific shape thanks to its heat-and-pressure sensitivity.Features:
- S8 Series [Version 2] - Compatible with 3? harnesses.
- Strong, lightweight steel tubular frame
- Injection molded foam
- Comes in jacquard fabric with suede accents
- Handle-type reclining mechanism
- Bottom mount style (will need vehicle-specific seat brackets)
- Comes with two seats and dual lock sliders for front-back adjustment
- 23 lbs. (without bracket or sliders)
- Fits up to 38" waist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Pricing is for Pair of seats
- Pictures are used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary
- BRAUM does not guarantee the size fitment for any seats, harnesses and/or universal products due to varied vehicle interior dimensions and configurations. Please use the product dimensions provided to compare with your existing layout to determine fitment. BRAUM will not be held liable for incorrect assessments regarding fitment.
Here at BRAUM Racing we stand behind our products. That's why we offer a limited lifetime warranty on structural defects for all BRAUM seats, seat brackets, harnesses, and harness bars. BRAUM Racing warrants to the original purchaser, that all of its products will be free from defects in workmanship for the lifetime of the product. All products returned due to warranty, must have prior authorization from BRAUM Racing and proof of original purchase. This warranty does not cover freight charges that may be incurred. BRAUM Racing will either repair or replace, at our discretion, any parts found defective during the warranty period. The warranty does not cover products subjected to the following: accidents of any kind, negligence, alterations, regular wear and tear, abuse, improper installation, or high stress driving. Automobile racing, off road driving, and other forms of motor sports are very dangerous and products are subject to failure when exposed to the high stress involved. No warranty or representation is made to these products ability to protect the user from injury or death; the user expressly assumes any and all such risk. This warranty does not cover physical damage on products caused by negligence, abuse, regular wear and tear, or improper use or installation. Replacement parts for physical damage may be offered by BRAUM Racing at an additional charge.