The ADVAN series racing seats are designed for those who like to have their cake and eat it too. With the ADVAN series seats you don't have to choose between practicality and performance. Like the rest of the BRAUM lineup, the ADVAN series seats offer street-friendly features like an easy to adjust, handle-type reclining mechanism, as well as easy to clean and aesthetically pleasing leatherette. All this in a track-friendly package, with features like strategically-placed anti-slip fabric and high thigh bolsters-the most aggressive in our lineup. Like the other seats in BRAUM's lineup, the ADVAN series seats are also made with high strength steel tubular frames wrapped in our proprietary heat-and-pressure sensitive injection-molded foam for a one-of-a-kind fit and unmatched comfort. The result is a seat with all the benefits of a seat made for the street-the looks, durability, and ease of maintenance of leatherette and the convenience of a reclining mechanism-as well as the benefits of a track-oriented seat, like high-friction jacquard fabric for high-contact areas (back and legs) and aggressive bolstering. The ADVAN series seats are track ready without requiring track exclusivity, still allowing for effortless ingress and egress.Features:
- Strong, lightweight steel tubular frame
- Injection molded foam
- Handle-type reclining mechanism
- Faux carbon fiber fabric backing
- Bottom mount style (will need vehicle-specific seat brackets)
- Comes with two seats and dual lock sliders for front-back adjustment
- 23 lbs. (without bracket or sliders)
- Fits up to 38" waist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Pricing is for Pair of seats
- Pictures are used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary
- BRAUM does not guarantee the size fitment for any seats, harnesses and/or universal products due to varied vehicle interior dimensions and configurations. Please use the product dimensions provided to compare with your existing layout to determine fitment. BRAUM will not be held liable for incorrect assessments regarding fitment.
Here at BRAUM Racing we stand behind our products. That's why we offer a limited lifetime warranty on structural defects for all BRAUM seats, seat brackets, harnesses, and harness bars. BRAUM Racing warrants to the original purchaser, that all of its products will be free from defects in workmanship for the lifetime of the product. All products returned due to warranty, must have prior authorization from BRAUM Racing and proof of original purchase. This warranty does not cover freight charges that may be incurred. BRAUM Racing will either repair or replace, at our discretion, any parts found defective during the warranty period. The warranty does not cover products subjected to the following: accidents of any kind, negligence, alterations, regular wear and tear, abuse, improper installation, or high stress driving. Automobile racing, off road driving, and other forms of motor sports are very dangerous and products are subject to failure when exposed to the high stress involved. No warranty or representation is made to these products ability to protect the user from injury or death; the user expressly assumes any and all such risk. This warranty does not cover physical damage on products caused by negligence, abuse, regular wear and tear, or improper use or installation. Replacement parts for physical damage may be offered by BRAUM Racing at an additional charge.