Separate yourself from the pack with our Can-Am, Maverick(13-16)/Renegade(11-16) Sportsman Headlight Kit. This kit utilizes four Squadron Sports (2,260 lumens each). This plug and play mounting kit utilizes your factory hi/low switch.
- (4) Vehicle Specific Mounting Brackets
- (4) Plug and Play Adapters
- All Necessary Hardware
- (2) Squadron Sport Combo
- (2) Squadron Sport Spot
Wondering what lighting configuration is best for you? Checkout the breakdown below showcasing multiple performance tiers.
- (2) Squadron Pro Combo
- (2) Squadron Pro Spot
- Total Lumens: 19600
- All Baja Design products require a minimmum 1 week assembly time before shipment.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lifetime: COMPLETE PURCHASE PROTECTION
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use:
- Warranties on our products vary by product and/or by industry, as listed below. All warranty returns require a Return Authorization form as described above.
- Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also note the exceptions below for third-party products.
- Warranty periods start on the shipment date.
- For all warranty returns, we will pay the freight costs on the condition that you return the defective product within 90 days of delivery; otherwise, the product must be returned to us with freight prepaid by you. At our option and as the exclusive remedy, we will repair or replace the product in question, or issue credit. If an identical product is no longer available, we may replace with a similar product of comparable value.
This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off Road:
- Warranty Period: 5 years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
This covers lights bars and auxiliary lights.
- Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
This covers brackets, wiring harnesses, dual sport kits, enduro kits, motorcycle accessories such as taillights, turn signals, brake switches, handlebar switches batteries, etc.
- Pass-Through Warranty: We resell, and are not the manufacturer of, certain third-party products including those listed above. We make no express or implied warranties on third-party products and the warranty coverages above do not apply to these products. We will, however, pass through all warranties offered by the manufacturer, who has sole responsibility for processing warranty claims and returns. In all cases, unless otherwise agreed by the manufacturer, you must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
- Exceptions: NiCad DSK batteries carry a 90-day warranty, and dual sport kit switches carry a 1-year warranty.