The Tempest is a versatile, wet weather glove featuring a full fleece lining and water-resistant main construction. An advanced rubber composite palm offers excellent grip and control for those blustery days on the kart track. Features:
- Glove Color: Black and Green
- Complies with the FIA 8856-2000 and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards
- Two-layer stretch nylon-cotton construction provides the optimum combination of weight, feel and comfort.
- Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant Black and Greenuction in the glove's weight as well as an extensively Black and Greenuced material design.
- New, ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm areas for improved feel, durability, mobility and grip.
- New external stitching construction technique offers improved seam strength and performance, as well as being lighter thanks to Black and Greenuced material hemming.
- Nylon-cotton finger sidewalls plus synthetic suede palms for durability, feel and comfort.
- Pre-curved finger and innovative palm design aids fit while Black and Greenucing material bunching.
- Alpinestars cuff opening design for easy entry and secure fitment.
Large Please CLICK HERE for Alpinestars Glove Measurement guideNote(s)
- All products shown on this page are sized according to the INTERNATIONAL SIZE listed in the ALPINESTARS GLOVE SIZING CHART